LOCEN is the Laboratory of Computational Embodied Neuroscience, a research group of the Institute of Cognitive Sciences and Technologies (ISTC) of the Italian National Research Council (Cnr). The Laboratory is involved in research, enhancement, technological transfer and training activities in the following scientific areas:
- Artificial intelligence, artificial life, artificial societies.
- Cognitive technologies, neural networks, autonomous robotics.
- Social cognition: behaviour, motivations, cultural transmission and cultural processes.
- Decision-making and cooperation technologies.
- Environmental quality, health and society: prevention, education, integration, handicap, technological planning
On Going Projects
- IM-CLeVeR: Intrinsically Motivated Cumulative Learning Versatile Robots
- ICEA: Integrating Cognition Emotion and Autonomy
- MindRACES: from Reactive to Anticipatory Cognitive Embodied Systems